We should always be thankful and grateful because our God is good. From the beginning of time, it has been said that God is good. He is good to us in so many ways which gives us a lot to be thankful for . Below are few hand picked thankful and gratitude quotes to share with you, more will be added frequently until we reach 100 quotes - keep visiting this page, keep reading.
1. O Lord that lends me life, lend me a heart replete with thankfulness.
2. Keep your eyes open to your mercies. The man who forgets to be thankful has fallen asleep in life.
3. Reflect upon your present blessings—of which every man has many—not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.
4. Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
5. When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.
6. The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but the thankful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings.
7. Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.
8. The deepest craving of human nature is the need to be appreciated.
9. He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.
10. I have a lot to be thankful for. I am healthy, happy and I am loved.
11. When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out, and the tide of love rushes.
12. Gratitude is the most beautiful way to express all that's in your heart with two words - Thank You.
More will be added, keep visiting.
Footnotes & References
No comments yet, would you like to add the first!